Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Manage, create and publish content updates in a CMS at global and market level based on set digital campaign plans
- Provide expert knowledge on digital guidelines of adidas ecosystem
- Work closely with brand marketing teams to ensure timely publication of campaigns to digital platforms
- Digital Activation, Digital Planning, SEO, Analytics, eCommerce, CRM, etc.)
- Collaborate and support process improvements as well as technical improvements as key users of CMS
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Professional education in the area of Marketing, Communications, IT, Business or a related field
- Minimum of l year of progressive work in a digital field
- Fluent in English
- Computer and technology skills (MS Word, Excel, Photoshop, HTML and digital Communications Applications)
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Digital mindset and effective communicator with a customer-oriented manner
- Ability to work independently
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.