In many countries of the world our award-winning client is market leader in its field of acoustics. Around 5000 employees in more than 25 countries do their best to make life easier for people with hearing loss.
- Managing a defined sales region (e.g. Europe) from a financial controlling perspective
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting
- Ongoing analysis of financial and performance KPIs in order to identify opportunities
- Lead and/or participate in financing and M&A-projects
- Continuously review existing processes for potential efficiency gains
- Administration of agreements and contracts with customers
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Controlling or similar (preferred Master degree)
- 2-3 year of financial controlling experience, preferred in a producing company in international environment
- Understanding of Financial Statements and KPIs
- Experience with ERP systems and underlying processes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong analytical skills and proactive mindset
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written), other language advantageous
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.