Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Support Monthly/Forecast/ßudget Processes in IT Controlling
- Execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Managing large data quantities from multiple sources (SAP, Excel, Cognos, TMl, Cube)
- Assist the Controllingteam on routine and ad hoc requests
- Support GlobaiiT service allocation process
Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance, Controlling or equivalent background in related fields
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with various reporting platforms
- Fluent in English written and oral supported by excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point); SAP AFS knowledge
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.