Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Implementation, execution and continuous improvment of the Legal Technology strategy
- Contribute significantly to the process of defining the project portfolio and the execution of core projects
- Carrying out periodic inspections
- Manage small-sized projects from concept to implementation
- Identify, recommend and address improvements in methodology and processes
Knowledge and skills required
- 4 year college degree in Business Administration, IT or similiar areas
- At least 3 year of corporate experience in general corporate, transactional an commercial legal field
- Good understanding of IT technology and IT infrastructure related topics
- ERP user experience an strong skills in Office 365
- Business fluency in English
- Travel up to 20%
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.