For one of our customers we are looking for an Assistant Project Manager (m/f).
- Support tot he project team in the clarification of the objectives and operations for learning projects or programs
- Attend meetings or programs to take minutes, collect information and prepare correspondence for participants
- Access databases and input results from surveys and focus group recruitments
- Carry out periodic inspections of the project along with the project manager
- Track, analyse and prepare the monthly learning stats/cost reporting
- Administer all costs and invoices that occur from the project team
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Four year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in project management
- Advanced Knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent English language skills in verbal and written form
- Good numerical and analytical skills
BERG Personalmanagement GmbH is looking forward to your application!