Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Support to the project team in the clarification of the objectives and operations for learning projects or programs
- Attend meetings or programs to take minutes, collect information and prepare correspondence for participants
- Conduct and create training material for user trainings
- Access databases and input results from surveys and focus group recruitments
- Carry out periodic inspections of the project along with the project manager
- Track, analyse and prepare the monthly learning stats/cost reporting
- Administer all costs and invoices that occur from the project team
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Four year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Training Experience in IT
- Minimum of 1-2 years of progressive work experience in project management
- Advanced Knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent English language skills in verbal and written form
- Good numerical and analytical skills
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.