Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Design, manage and improve global e2e solutions / infrastructures in the field of transport and logistics
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to define, apply and maintain clear and measurable decision criteria on services requirements, processes and systems to set up 3PL tender documents
- Deliver solid results in regards to cost-effective, reliable and channel specific transport solutions
- Support and partly manage transport and logistic projects
- Define and develop infrastructure solutions from business requirement definition over translation them into process needs
Knowledge and skills required
- Bachelor degree required, additional business education and/or a professional logistics qualification desired
- At least 2 years working experience in a fast moving logistics environment
- Experience in multi-national transportation/contract logistics environment
- Project management experience with a focus on e2e process, system and SLA implementation
- First project management experience admit the drive and energy to implement change
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.