For one of our customers we are looking for a Manager (m/f) Project 3PL Strategy & Management.
- Design, manage and improve global e2e solutions / infrastructures in the field of transport and logistics
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to define, apply and maintain clear and measurable decision criteria on services requirements, processes and systems to set up 3PL tender documents
- Deliver solid results in regards to cost-effective, reliable and channel specific transport solutions
- Support and partly manage transport and logistic projects
- Define and develop infrastructure solutions from business requirement definition over translation them into process needs
Knowledge and skills required
- Bachelor degree required, additional business education and/or a professional logistics qualification desired
- At least 2 years working experience in a fast moving logistics environment
- Experience in multi-national transportation/contract logistics environment
- Project management experience with a focus on e2e process, system and SLA implementation
- First project management experience admit the drive and energy to implement change
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
BERG Personalmanagement GmbH is looking forward to your application!