Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the superior and his/her department to ensure efficient management
- Support team in creating announcements and newsletters
- Assist in creating/revising of presentations
- Schedule internal and external meetings/conferences
- Assist in and coordinate projects and assignments as requested
- Handle assigned operational tasks of respective department under supervision
- Key contact point for information management
Knowledge ans Skills required
- Relevant university degree or a professional logistics qualification
- Basic knowledge in related job areas
- Advanced PC software skills incl. SAP
- Very good command of German and English both written and spoken
- Profound understanding of numbers
- Good communication skills
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.