Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Create, implement and enhance reporting and analytics solutions
- Monitor the performance end-to-end of the Supply Chain and the Third-Party Logistics by defining appropriate KPIs
- Analyze and validate data to identify trends, risk and other hidden insights
- Develop/Consolidate quantifiable KPIs based on current 3PL service level agreements (SLAs) to monitor volume, costs, service quality and performance
- Collect global/markets requirements for in-/outbound transportation
Knowledge ans Skills Required
- College or university degree with focus on Computer Sciences, Information Systems or equivatent experience
- 6 years of relevant IT or business experience working in the logistics or transport sector
- Previous experience leading a data analytics, business intelligence (BI) projects
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
- Engaging & impact-oriented mind-set
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.