Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Lead the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process
- Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.)
- Act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within your designated function or market
- Leverage relevant advertising resources and apply other relevant candidate marketing strategies
- Build, engage and maintain pre-qualified as well as prospective candidate pools of strong former candidates and new candidates within the functional area that you support
Knowledge and Skills required:
- College or University Degree with a minimum of 2+ year experience as a recruiter (m/f/d) within an agency, start-up or corporate environment
- Strong track record of driving a holistic recruiting strategy and global recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.) and achieving goals in the digital domain
- Strong ability to leverage analytics to support recruiting efforts and business planning decisions
- High level of partnership and collaboration with business leaders in your area of responsibility to drive proactive talent acquisition planning.
- Fluent English skills
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.