Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Support the communications team to develop content for SharePoint Online site, Newsletter, Yammer channels and physical communications (huddles, etc)
- Execute communications activities aligned to department programs and priorities (e.g. team huddles or best practice sharing formats)
- Work in close collaboration with project teams, business stakeholders and markets, focussing on supporting communication activities
- Assist the team in project tasks and day-to-day business
- Other administration duties as requested by your manager
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- University degree and/or commercial training in the area of communications or people change management preferred.
- 1-year experience working on projects and/or initiatives focused on communications activities
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products, including Sharepoint Online and Yammer
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are an advantage
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.