Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Maintain and manage eRecruiting solutions (SuccessFactors) with candidate activity updates
- Schedule all phone interviews and coordinate logistics and details
- Coordinate all candidate travel details, including hotel, transportation, directions
- Ensure seamless communication with all Stakeholders regarding interview details
- Act as point-of-contact to candidate for all interview related administrative details
- Manage all expense reports on behalf of candidates or recruiters
Knowledge and skills required
- A completed professional education in the fields of office management, HR, or similar
- 1-2 years work experience of working as a team assistant, coordinator or in a PA position
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Fluent English and German skills
- Convincing, communicative and flexible personality & structured mode of working
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.