Our client is one of the largest and most popular sports brand in the world that connects lifestyle and sports better than anyone else.
- Support internal procurement approval process and ensure all data
- Facilitating procurement area relevant strategies and ensure visibility and transparency of spend
- Build business relationships and effectively partner with the relevant stakeholders
- Support creation and implementation of soucing and supplier strategies
- Manage supplier selection process in alignment with business partners
- Participate in cross-functional teams
Knowledge and Skills
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role in procurement environment
- Widespread knowledge of sourcing and procurement methodologies and concepts such as bottleneckcirteria and life cycle of products
- Project and process management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and preferably SAP
- Fluent in English
We connect people with companies – connect with us and benefit from our long-term relationships to well respected companies. We want to support you in shaping your future. We are looking forward to your application, ideally through our online portal. Or call us, we will be very happy to inform you about our openings.